Dates & Opening Hours
Sunday 5th and Monday 6th May 2023
Kelmarsh Hall, Northamptonshire, NN6 9LY
9.00am – 5pm, last entry is at 3:30pm
Information about booking
SAVE MONEY! By purchasing tickets in advance you can BEAT THE QUEUES! If you have pre-booked tickets these will be sent to you before the event. This means you don’t have to queue at the ticket kiosk and can go straight through to the ticket checkers. Tickets will be available on the gate at the event at the prices shown.
Disabled Access & Information
At the Kelmarsh Show we offer a dedicated car park for disabled visitors. To access the Car Park please follow the directional signs for disabled parking on the approach to Kelmarsh Hall. This car park will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Additional disabled forward parking is offered in all of the Kelmarsh Show car parks, for assistance please see a steward upon entry
The Kelmarsh Show is an outdoor event, held on ancient parkland and the terrain is uneven. Please take appropriate precautions if you have difficulty in getting around. Each toilet block offers disabled facilities.
If you are looking to attend but are registered disabled and need help with day to day activities such as eating and using the toilet, we do have a system in place to permit your carer free of charge. Please Note: this is done on a case by case basis and is at the discretion of our gate staff on the day of the event. Please bring any relevant paperwork with you to support this. The request can not be authorised before the event.
If you have particular needs and would like to discuss how we can help, please contact our office.
The Kelmarsh Show Ltd, and their agents, employees, and representatives, will take all reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of The Kelmarsh Show Ltd or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither The Kelmarsh Show Ltd nor their agents, nor employees, nor representatives accepts liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to visitors, exhibitors, animals, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, or breach of contract in any way whatsoever.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-transferable and not refundable.
- No re-admission without ticket stub and the authorised hand stamp on skin.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official ticket outlets or agents.
- The Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry at the gate and refund the ticket value.
- The Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- All attractions publicised may be subject to change.
- All arena and display times publicised are approximate and may be subject to change.
- CCTV and Stop & Search Policies are in operation.
- The Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserves the right to publish all event photography and video.
- The venue is a historic site. Please treat it with respect and take great care when moving around the site, especially during the evenings when light levels are low.
- Visitors are advised that there will be uneven ground conditions, including natural undulations, pot-holes, and rabbit warrens, and that they are required to exercise due care and attention when moving around the site. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Particular care should be taken when escorting children, disabled or elderly persons.
- You and your belongings enter the site inc. car parks entirely at your own risk.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions
Kelmarsh Show Questions and Answers
Q: Are dogs allowed at the Kelmarsh Show?
Dogs are more than welcome to the Kelmarsh Show, we ask that owners keep their dogs on leads, be courteous to other visitors and clean up any mess they may leave behind. Please place dog bags in the bins provided, if you should run out of dog hygiene products please visit the Show Office for assistance.
Q: Can I bring my shotgun to the Kelmarsh Show?
If you have a shotgun license and are the registered keeper of the shotgun then you are able to bring your shotgun with you for Clay Pigeon Shooting. Please adhere to the terms and conditions and advice on your license.
Q: Do you provide Mobility Scooters?
Mobility Scooters will be available at the event, these are provided through Advanced Mobility Event Scooter Hire and can be booked by calling 01274 297777 or by CLICKING HERE
Q: Is there a Disabled Car Park at the Kelmarsh Show?
There is a dedicated Disabled Car Park, please follow the directional signs on approach to the site.
Q: Is there a cash point machine at the Kelmarsh Show?
Yes! There is a Cash Machine at the Kelmarsh Show and a Cash Back facility is offered at the Pay Gates
Q: Can I pay by card?
Yes you can. There will be card facilities at the main entrance gate as you come into the Kelmarsh Show.
Still have questions about the Kelmarsh Show? If the answers to your questions are not here, please contact us. We’d be happy to help.