TERMS & CONDIITIONS
The organisers, Kelmarsh Show Ltd Ltd have made every effort to ensure that the information provided on this website, including adverts is correct. However we cannot be held responsible for any errors or subsequent losses incurred as a consequence of any such errors. Please check with manufacturers, retailers and the organisers before acting on any information published on this website if that information may be deemed to be crucial to you. The organisers also reserve the right to amend or alter information without prior notice, and again cannot be held responsible for any action taken by a visitor to this website on any deleted or amended information and the consequences of such action including inconvenience and or financial loss. The operators of this website and the show organisers and any exhibitors or organisations linked to this website accept no responsibility for any other consequences to visitors entering, using or acting on information contained in this website. Full terms and conditions can be found on this website. By using the website the visitor is agreeing to the full terms and conditions.
Website usage terms & conditions.
Material from the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, transferred, sold, displayed, or in any way commercially exploited in whole or in part. You must obtain the prior written consent of Kelmarsh Show Ltd for any other use of the Materials.
This Site contains links to pages on other sites, and those sites may offer products and/or services for sale (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that “This Website” has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by “This website” or the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on the Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that www.kelmarshshow.co.uk or Kelmarsh Show Ltd are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on the Linked Sites or resources.
This site is intended for the provision of general information only in respect of what may be present at The Kelmarsh Show.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of information, it cannot be relied on. The content of “The website” may be subject to change or alteration and it is entirely the responsibility of the user to check on such information separately.
Site Website Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions Contents;
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Information on the Website
- 3. Trade Marks
- 4. External Links
- 5. Warranties
- 6. Disclaimer of Liability
- 7. Use of the Website
- 8. General
- 9. Copyright
2. Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner and third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner or the owner of the trademark or registered design.
4. External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
6. Disclaimer of Liability.
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
7. Use of the Website.
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain ). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
8.1 Entire Agreement.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
the Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
8.7 Applicable laws.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
8.8 Comments or Questions.
This website, text, information and images contained within it are copyright to Kelmarsh Show Ltd. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, used in printed or electronic media or forwarded to a third party without the express and written consent of Kelmarsh Show Ltd. If such action is seen to take place or brought to our attention the organisers reserve the right to claim for damages and compensation in a court of law.
10. Ticket Return, Refund And Cancellation Policy
There are no refunds available on ticket orders.
11. Delivery Policy
Tickets will be emailed to you once the transaction has been completed. Please print these off and bring them to the show with you. You will not be able to gain entry without your printed ticket.
All transactions are in sterling.
From time to time, Kelmarsh Show features competitions and prize draws on our social media platforms. These are all subject to the following terms and conditions.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
a) All entries to all competitions must be done so by an adult aged 18 or over.
b) Entries will only be counted if all requirements on the post are met.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
a) Kelmarsh Show reserves the right to withdraw, postpone or end any competitions without prior notice.
b) Kelmarsh Show reserves the right to withdraw any prize offers wherever they see fit.
EXHIBITOR APPLICATION TERMS & CONDIITONS
- All exhibitors are responsible for their own health & safety and insurances, to include public liability.
- The application form is for exhibition space for the event and no right of ownership is given.
- The application form must be signed by the person responsible for the exhibit.
- OPEN STAND SPACE
- Open Stand Space is booked by the meter frontage
- Space is booked per meter frontage. The minimum booking is 3 meters. Space can be booked by the meter thereafter
- 12m depth is given, please inform us if greater depth is required and we will make every effort to accommodate this. Additional depth may be charged.
- If you bring your own tentage/cover arrangements, please ensure that you order the correct space. Remember to include space for feet, guy ropes, towbars etc.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd cannot be held responsible for an exhibitors’ failure to reserve sufficient open stand space.
- Pavilions are erected in units of 3m front x 6m deep. Units can only be purchased in units of 3m frontage.
- Exhibitors can order as many units as required.
- The units cannot be turned 90 degrees.
- 6m depth will be available after the erection of the pavilion for parking/storage. Please inform us if greater depth is required and we will do our best to accommodate.
- The pavilion price does not include your open stand space. If you are booking a pavilion you must also book the open stand space for this. So, for instance, if you were booking one pavilion (3m frontage by 6m deep), you would need to also book 3m frontage of open space etc.
- Pavilions include a 3m banner rail within the price
- FLOORING & CARPET
- Please refer to the application form for sizes and costs.
- You must book Flooring to be able to book Carpet. Carpets will not be supplied without the Flooring.
- FURNITURE HIRE
- If any items of furniture are not returned, or are returned damaged or faulty, then Kelmarsh Show Ltd will invoice for the replacement or repair of these items directly to the exhibitor
- ADDITIONAL PASSES
- All exhibitor vehicles require a vehicle pass to enter the show site.
- One vehicle pass admits 2 personnel and a vehicle, one vehicle pass will be issued for every 3m frontage booked. Any additional vehicle passes required thereafter can be purchased by exhibitors.
- Please ensure you order and pay for additional passes as required before the event.
- Passes not ordered with the application form will carry an additional 10% administration fee.
- Exhibitors arriving at the show site without the correct passes will be charged the full admission price.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd cannot be held responsible for missing or lost passes, and under these circumstances exhibitors will be required to purchase replacement passes at the full admission price.
- ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
- Electricity supplies will be provided by SPC Event Electrics.
- SPC Event Electrics cannot guarantee being able to provide an electricity supply for later orders or orders taken on site, nor will they or Kelmarsh Show Ltd be held liable for any losses suffered through exhibitors’ failure to pre-order.
- The on-site electrician will be available between the hours of 0800 to 1900 daily.
- Due to the nature of supply (generating sets) SPC Event Electrics cannot guarantee uninterrupted supply. They will make every effort to reinstate an interrupted supply as soon as possible, but will not be held liable for any losses suffered through matters beyond their control.
- Where exhibitors are advised that an item of electrical equipment is faulty, this shall be removed from the supply immediately and should not be reconnected without authorisation from SPC Event Electrics.
- Sub-letting of an electricity supply is not permitted and will lead to the immediate disconnection of supply and confiscation of connecting leads, as will unauthorised connection to the supply at one of the termination points.
- If an exhibitor connects to the electricity supply without authority, they agree to pay the maximum rate for the supply available at that point, plus a £25.00 unauthorised connection premium, regardless of the period of connection or load connected.
- Ceeform sockets: to comply with regulations, SPC Event Electrics are only allowed to connect and terminate supplies using ceeform type sockets (caravan style). 13A square-pin plugs and sockets are not deemed suitable for outside use. As such exhibitors should ensure their equipment has the appropriate ceeform connector for connection, or have their own adaptor to convert from 16 ceeform to 13A square-pin. Although SPC Event Electrics do not condone the use of such adaptors, they appreciate that this may be the only feasible way for exhibitors to connect their equipment, and therefore will have these available to hire from the electrician on site.
- These adaptors are used at the Exhibitor’s own risk.
- The use of personal generators is strictly prohibited.
- STAND SPACE ALLOCATION/GENERAL
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd cannot guarantee the stand location of any exhibitor, and Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserve the right to site all exhibitors as they feel appropriate and at any reasonable time prior to the event, change the site of an exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must not occupy any other part of the site, other than the site that has been designated to them. In particular, no banners, displays or other advertising material to be displayed anywhere other than your designated site without prior arrangement with Kelmarsh Show Ltd.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd cannot be held responsible for adverse weather conditions, or the impact of adverse weather on either the venue or the event.
- No PA Systems are permitted without prior written arrangement from Kelmarsh Show Ltd.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd cannot be held responsible for poor sales, reduced sales or loss of revenue.
- All changes made from the original application must be done so in writing
- Where an exhibitor books close to the event, Kelmarsh Show Ltd will do there utmost to ensure a good position is given, but cannot be held responsible for poor sales due to the exhibitor booking late. Preference is given to those that book early with us.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their stand. Kelmarsh Show Ltd are not liable for thefts or losses.
- All marquees and tentage erected on behalf of an exhibitor must fit within the frontage and depth that has been booked on your application form. Marquees or tentage erected over the designated sites will be required to be taken down and re-erected to fit the designated space, at the cost of the exhibitor or contractor. Attempts to erect incorrect size marquees or tentage will either be refused by Kelmarsh Show Ltd or additional frontage costs will apply
- The exhibitor has a duty of care to his/her neighbours and will consider those around them at all times
- The exhibitor will act responsibly and within the law.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd are not responsible for the activities of the exhibitor.
- The sharing/sub-letting of space is strictly prohibited
- It is the exhibitors responsibility to ensure that the ground space they have rented is left in exactly the same condition as when they arrived. Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserve the right to charge the exhibitor/contractor for the full price to return the ground to the condition it was in.
- Your space will not be reserved until the form has been completed accurately and that full payment for your order has been received
- Filling in this application form and returning it to Kelmarsh Show Ltd does not guarantee that space will be allocated, and Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserve the right to reject your application.
- By entering into the stand space agreement, the exhibitor agrees to adhere to all the rules & regulations as detailed in the terms and conditions. Failure to do so will result in the exhibitor being required to leave the event.
- FIREARMS / EXPLOSIVES
- If you intend to deal, store or display firearms please inform Kelmarsh Show Ltd on your applications. You must also make applications to the local firearms licensing office for your RFD’s. Please see contact details below:
- Kelmarsh Show: Northamptonshire Police Tel: 101, Ext:341035
- If you intend to supply or retail alcohol you MUST contact Kelmarsh Show Ltd to discuss if you are required to apply for a temporary events notice and to obtain our event site reference number for the local licensing authority.
- FOOD & DRINK
- Under no circumstances is anyone permitted to sell food or drink for consumption on the day unless through prior written arrangement with Kelmarsh Show Ltd. All exhibitors selling food and drink MUST ensure that they comply with the most recent Food Safety Act and Food Hygiene Regulations and have his/her certificate available for inspection upon request.
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd will attempt to provide exhibitors with special requirements where requested. However, Kelmarsh Show Ltd cannot guarantee that special requirements will be provided. Exhibitors are requested to ensure that any requests for special requirements are both reasonable and practicable, and are reminded that exhibitors will be responsible for providing all display items and infrastructure for their own exhibit.
- Payments are to be made via Bank Transfer in full on application.
- Applications received after the 1st March may incur additional administration costs
- Your stand cost is subject to VAT @ 20%
- Failure to follow these payment conditions and procedures will result in your application being returned to you.
- Closing date for applications is 31st March .
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- 50% of your total stand cost will be refunded if you cancel by: Kelmarsh Show: 1st February
- No refunds will be given thereafter.
- If you cancel after the specific show date you will be liable for the total stand cost. If your application is rejected, a full refund will be issued.
- In the case of the event being cancelled for reasons beyond our control, a refund will not be offered. Kelmarsh Show Ltd advise exhibitors to insure themselves in the event of adverse weather conditions / force Majeure / cancellation.
- DESCRIPTION OF TRADE & PROGRAMME
- Your company name, email, website, telephone number and trade stand number and product description will be published in the programme.
- Please do give details about products that you will be exhibiting. This will be added to our website. Please ensure that handwriting is legible. Kelmarsh Show Ltd will not be held responsible for incorrect information published in the programme or on our website.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd has in operation a stop and search policy for added security and benefit to all. At any time for any reason you may be requested to assist a member of security in the search of your vehicle. Refusal may result in the police being called.
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Kelmarsh Show Ltd or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither Kelmarsh Show Ltd nor any agent, employee or representative accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to owners, spectators, land or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract, or in any way whatsoever.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd will take reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone at their events. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring, and must obey the instructions of Kelmarsh Show Ltd and all the Officials and Stewards. Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserves the right to refuse the admission of any exhibitor or visitor to any activity at their discretion.
- Exhibitors enter the show site at their own risk.
- During inclement weather conditions, there may be a requirement to tow your vehicle/s onto/off the show site. Exhibitors will be towed at their own risk.
- Kelmarsh Show Ltd reserve the right to remove by whatever means any exhibitor; their staff, vehicles and exhibition stand at any time for whatever reason.
- Please observe a 10mph speed limit at all times whilst you are at the events
- Under no circumstances must anybody be driving a vehicle on the public aisle ways on site. The layout is meticulously planned so that there are access routes to guide you to your stand. Escorts are available so please be patient once you arrive at the trade entrance.